Under the supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Director, the incumbent analyzes and writes the documentation required for the manufacture of aeronautical parts according to customer drawings and specifications. He/she is also responsible for meeting deliverables and ensuring their stability in production. He/she carries out his/her tasks in compliance with the company's vision, doctrine and code of ethics, while meeting objectives.
- Review contracts and bids and validate document compliance;
- Determine manufacturing steps based on raw materials, special processes, and production quantities;
- Create and configure parts and components using the ERP management system in place;
- Write manufacturing and assembly parts lists according to customer specifications, and be responsible for keeping revisions up to date;
- Analyze submissions for new parts, define requirements, and determine steps for optimal manufacturing;
- Analyze and write work orders to repair non-conformances;
- Produce assembly templates and draft instructions;
- Actively support production by coordinating problem-solving with various support departments;
- Carry out tasks in compliance with the company's vision, doctrine, and code of ethics;
- Apply and comply with safety rules at all times;
- Apply and comply with the rules of our quality policy and system;
- Perform all other related tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- DEC in aerospace engineering, aircraft construction, mechanical engineering, or equivalent;
- Experience as a methods agent in a machined parts manufacturing plant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in CAD software such as CatiaV5;
- Proficiency in Office 365 suite software;
- Knowledge of ERP software such as Epicor;
- Knowledge of welding, assembly, heat treatments, and surface treatments (an asset);
- Intermediate written and spoken bilingualism (French and English).
- Results-oriented, able to work on several projects in parallel, under pressure, and as part of a team;
- Analytical thinking, rigor, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomy, leadership, resourcefulness, initiative;
- Interpersonal and communication skills at all hierarchical levels;
- Ability to manage priorities
Come and experience a career that matches your aspirations! Send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les champs marqués d’un astéristque (*) sont obligatoires